USACM will host a Student Poster Competition at USNCCM16
- You may only submit one poster.
- While anyone may submit a poster, the competition is open only to Undergraduate or Graduate Students.
- If you submit a poster, but are not giving an oral presentation, you will need to enter an abstract.
- If you are also making an oral presentation, supply the abstract number.
- An award will be made for the best poster in each track. You may enter your poster in only one track.
- Posters will be judged primarily on the scientific merit by a panel of judges chosen from various fields within computational mechanics.
To submit a poster entry for the USNCCM16 Student Poster Competition, complete the following form. The deadline to submit it has been extended to July 7.