Abstract submission is now closed. You may write to us at 16.usnccm.org if you have any questions.
Below are the guidelines/instructions for submitting your abstract. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission. The deadline for abstract submission has passed.
Your abstract will be submitted in one of the conference minisymposia. Use the drop down menu to select the symposium where your abstract should be placed. To see a list of the USNCCM16 minisymposia, go to Congress Minisymposia.
- Participants may be an author on multiple abstracts, but can be the presenting author of only one abstract.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as text only with a limit of 400 words.
- Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation as well describe the principal contributions to the field. Up to three references may be included in the abstract and will be counted toward the 400 words.
- No figures or equations are allowed.
- When entering the title, use the 'title' case (capitalize only the first letter of each significant word). Do not enter the title in all caps or capitalize the letter of the first word only.
- Be sure to enter all the authors with their affiliiations and email addresses. There is a 400 character limit on affiliations. Limit the affiliation for each author to name of institution, company, or university only. Do NOT provide mailing address or department name with the affiliation.
- You will have until February 5, 2021 to edit your submitted manuscript.
- Once successfully submitted, the abstract submitter will receive an email notification that the abstract has been received. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure your email address is entered correctly.
- Your abstract will be reviewed by the organizers of your selected symposium. We anticipate that notification of your abstract acceptance or rejection will be sent to the presenting author 30 days after the close of abstract submission as published on the conference website.
- You will need to create a logon/password even if you have used this system previously.