3. You may choose to have your talk presented live or as a pre-recorded video.
4. If you choose to present a pre-recorded video:
- we request that you be present after your talk is broadcast for Q&A;
- it may be no longer than 18 minutes to allow for Q&A;
- the deadline for pre-recorded video presentations has been extended to July 7, 2021.
Guidelines for pre-recorded talks:
If you choose to submit a pre-recorded video, the deadline for uploading has been extended to July 7, 2021.
Participants are recommended to use Zoom for recording their presentation. Simply record yourself giving your presentation and save the recording to your personal computer. For a tutorial on how to use Zoom for video recording, see: https://www.youtube.com/
To upload your presentation:
1. Go to your abstract submission at https://submissions16.usnccm.org. At the bottom of your abstract text, you will see a section for “ATTACHED VIDEO”.
2. Click on “Upload” and choose the file you would like to upload.
3. Name your file with the standard of Last Name – USNCCM16 – Abstract number (e.g. Ruiz – USNCCM16 – 21722001).
4. The video file should be MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, or FLV and should not exceed 1GB.
5. If you do not see the upload icon, log out, refresh your browser and log back in again.
6. At some point, your video will be uploaded to another platform so do not worry if your video is no longer attached to your abstract at a later time.
7. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues in uploading the video.